Obtain PR with​ Federal skilled trades worker program

Are you a skilled trade worker and want to become permanent resident of Canada; If yes, then this program is for you.

Federal skilled trades worker program

Federal Skilled Trades Worker Program is for those skilled workers who want to become permanent
residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

To be eligible for this class, the applicant needs to meet the following criteria:

  • Meet the required language levels: CLB 5 in speaking and listening and CLB 4 in reading and writing
  • Have at least 2 years of full time work experience in a skilled trade within 5 years before you apply.
  • Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade set out in National Occupational Classification
  • Have a valid job letter of full time employment for a total period of at least one year
  • Certification of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority.
  • No education requirement.
  • Applicant will need to prove settlement funds unless you are currently working in Canada or have a valid job letter.

Do you need help with FSTWP application ?

Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.

Get Consultancy from an Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant