Skilled worker immigration program

Federal Skilled program that allows Foreign nationals to apply direct for the Canadian permanent residency.

Federal skilled worker Program is for skilled worker foreign nationals who want to migrate to Canada permanently.

Foreign nationals need to have work experience in TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3

You need to have overseas experience; Canadian work experience is not the must.

This program is a point based system which is used to determine the eligibility of the individuals who want to apply for PR under Federal skilled workers program.

Note, for official Language, you would be required to get CLB 7 in all four abilities


Selection FactorMax. number of score
Proficiency in official languages28
Employment(in Canada)10

Do you need help with FSWP application ?

Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.

Do you know if you have an arranged employment with a Canadian employer you are exempted from providing proof of funds.