Priorities your PR if you are a worker in trades occupation

Federal Skill Trade Worker program helps in migrating to Canada permanently .

Federal Skilled Trades (FST) program is designated for the applicants, who have overseas work experience in the following occupation and want to obtain PR of Canada.

Industrial, electricians and construction trades

Maintenance and equipment operators

Chef and Cooks

Butchers and Bakers

Supervisor and Technical occupation in natural resources, agriculture & related production

Processing, manufacturing and Utilities supervisor

Inquire us for your eligibility

  • NAfter Grade 12
  • NAfter Diploma
  • NAfter Degree
  • NHigher Education

Do you know work experience gained during study permit isn’t considered valid when applying Canadian Experience Class