Your parents/grandparents can stay longer period of time
Do you know super visa let you stay with your children / grand children for up-to TWO years
Are you a PR card holder or a Canadian citizen and want your parents / grand parents to visit you longer than 6 months?
Super visa is a multi-entry visa and allows parents and grandparents to stay with you for up to 5 years. To be eligible the applicant should meet following criteria:
- Must be a parent or a grandparent of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have an invitation letter signed by your child or grand child
- Canadian medical insurance of at least $100,000 valid for at least 1 year at the time of your entry to Canada
- Required to take and clear the complete medical test
- Child / grand child must hold the minimum required household income
Do you need help with Super Visa application ?
Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.
PLI Canada is a registered Canadian Immigration consultant operating from Surrey, BC. So if you have any questions regarding Super visa or would like to apply super visa for your parents, connect with us.