Sponsor your Spouse/partner, dependent child, Parents or Grandparents

Your loved ones can live, study, work and obtain permanent residency of Canada

The family class sponsorship facilitates the reunification of families. Canadian citizen or permanent residents of Canada can sponsor their family members if they meet the following criteria:

Be either Canadian citizen or a permanent resident


Be at least 18 years old

Reside in Canada (exemptions apply)

Sponsoring a member of family class i.e. spouse, dependent children, adopted children, parent/grandparent etc

Meet the minimum necessary income test

Do you need help with Family Class Sponsorship application ?

Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.

Do you know: you are exempt from MIN test if you are sponsoring a spouse or a dependent child. Contact us now for more details.