Obtain PR with​ Federal skilled trades worker program

Are you a skilled trade worker and want to become permanent resident of Canada; If yes, then this program is for you.

The Federal Skilled Trades Worker Program (FSTWP) offers skilled workers in designated trades the opportunity to obtain permanent residency in Canada. This program is designed to address the growing demand for skilled tradespeople across various industries in the Canadian labor market.

Eligibility Criteria for the Federal Skilled Trades Worker Program:

To qualify for the Federal Skilled Trades Worker Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:

Language Proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English or French by achieving a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of at least 5 in speaking and listening, and CLB 4 in reading and writing.

Work Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the five years preceding the application. This work experience must be in a trade listed in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

Job Requirements: Applicants must meet the job requirements specified for their skilled trade in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This ensures that candidates possess the necessary skills and qualifications for their designated trade.

Job Offer: Candidates must have a valid job offer of full-time employment for a minimum period of one year from a Canadian employer. This job offer serves as evidence of the candidate’s commitment to working in Canada and contributing to the Canadian workforce.

Certification of Qualification: Candidates must hold a certification of qualification in their skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial, or federal authority. This certification verifies the candidate’s competency and proficiency in their designated trade.

Settlement Funds: Applicants may be required to provide proof of settlement funds, unless they are currently working in Canada or have a valid job offer. These funds demonstrate the candidate’s ability to support themselves and their family upon arrival in Canada.

Do you need help with FSTWP application ?

Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.

Get Consultancy from an Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant