Obtain PR with your Canadian work Experience

Smart option to consider for Canadian Permanent Residency if you have Canadian work experience.

Canadian Experience Class program allows graduates from the post secondary institutions and temporary foreign workers, who have gained Canadian work experience.

This class gives you another possible way to obtain PR.

Why Canadian Experience Class program? Simply, it open up more doors for you to apply for the PR.

At least 12 months of Full-Time Experience (or equal amount in Part time)

Eligible type TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3


Work experience only valid from last 3 years


CLB 7 or CLB 5 based on your NOC

Do you need help with CEC application ?

Hi, I’m Manpreet Kaur, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. I’m determined to assist you with your Canadian Immigration matters.

Do you know? -> Work experience gained during study permit isn’t counted  counted towards your experience when applying Canadian Experience Class